OUR MISSION STATEMENT
‘Nurturing Success Together’
OUR CARE VALUES
Care for each other
Achieve our potential
Everyone is included
Our CARE values are at the heart of our ethos and embedded in our children's exemplary behaviour and attitudes to their learning, those around them and the world we live in. Ours Stars of the Week are chosen for their CARE values; our Team points and CARE cards are awarded to those children who display our CARE values and we embody our CARE values in all that we do.
- Our children are entitled to the very best education we can offer.
- We promote an atmosphere which encourages the confidence to learn and promotes high standards through commitment.
- We provide a wide range of social, emotional and educational experiences to nurture well adjusted, self-disciplined and well-rounded children.
- We seek to develop independence, confidence and high esteem in and amongst the whole school community.
- We encourage an enthusiasm and passion for life long learning by including everyone in every aspect of school life.
- We are committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and caring for the environment.
- We foster a stable, secure climate of genuine care, happiness and safety.
- We expect openness, honesty, trust and integrity.
- We take pride in what we do by celebrating and communicating our successes in and out of school.
- All members of the school community work together effectively and take responsibility for their actions.
- We create a stimulating environment in which there are high moral and ethical expectations and mutual respect for all.
- We work in partnership with families and the community in mutual support of children’s learning.